Monday, September 21, 2015

Flying to Sydney, Australia for the 16th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation

This week I'm excited to be flying to Sydney, Australia to present a paper at the 16th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation. The theme of the conference is Green Fiscal Reform: Protecting our Natural Resources for a Sustainable Future.

The last time I visited Australia, this is how the Sydney Harbor appeared. I'm looking forward to seeing how much has changed!


But then, this leads to reflections on how much I have changed since I visited Sydney (on holidays from a one-year Rotary Fellowship with the University of Melbourne). My time in Australia marked the turning point from a career in biology to one in law.

The host for the conference is the University of Technology, Sydney, Law Faculty. More details about the conference proceedings are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment